Honey Garlic Pork Ribs
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 lbs pork back ribs
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces; place in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over ribs.
- Seal bag; turn several times.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
- Return marinade to the refrigerator.
- Place ribs on a rack in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour the marinade over the ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes longer or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/