Honey Ginger Grilled Salmon
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 green onion
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- In a large zip-close plastic bag, combine Sue Bee Honey, ginger, garlic powder, soy sauce, orange juice and onion; mix well.
- Place salmon in bag and seal tightly.
- Turn bag gently to distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or up to 30 minutes for stronger flavor.
- Turn bag occasionally.
- Lightly grease grill rack.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Remove salmon from marinade; reserve the marinade.
- Grill 12-15 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Brush with reserved marinade up until the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Discard leftover marinade.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/