- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 pound peeled sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Boil carrots in boiling water, covered, until almost done (they should be slightly firm).
- At the same time, combine Sue Bee Honey, water and brown sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil and reduce by half until thick and syrupy, about 15 minutes.
- Drain carrots, add butter, mix until melted.
- Add honey mix and cinnamon; stir gently and cook on low for about 5 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/