Honey Glazed Chicken
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup backed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Add chicken pieces and shake around until coated.
- Pour 4 tbs butter into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, place chicken in pan, turning once to coat.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix Sue Bee Honey, brown sugar, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder and remaining butter.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes more or until chicken is tender, basting several times with drippings from the pan.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/