Honey Glazed Corned Beef
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 lbs corned Beef brisket
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large white onion
- 1 tablespoon pickling spices
- 2 quarts water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Tie pickling spices in a square of cheesecloth(spices may come with corned Beef package).
- In a large stock pot, combine corned Beef, water, pickling spices, whole vegetables and garlic.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 3 hours. You may use a crock pot for this, cooking 4-6 hours on high.
- Place a cooking rack in a shallow baking pan or dish. Transfer brisket from cooking liquid, placing fat side up on rack.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, brown sugar, mustard and ginger to make a glaze. Spoon glaze over meat.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 F oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Transfer to serving plate.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/