Honey-Glazed Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- Coarsely ground sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place a skillet that has been coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops. Cook until brown, turning each chop once.
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil and coat with spray. Place chops in the pan.
- In a small sauce pan combine Sue Bee® Honey and brown sugar. Warm over medium-low heat, stirring until ingredients are well-blended.
- Spoon half of mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven; flip the chops and spoon remaining honey mixture over the pork. Continue baking until the internal temperature of meat is 145 F, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Spoon pan drippings over chops and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/