If you’re looking for the most delectable grilled pork tenderloin recipe, look no further. We’ve coated the outside with a rub that has the perfect amount of kick, along with a honey mustard glaze that brings out the full flavor of the tenderloin.
Honey Mustard-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Write a review
Honey Mustard Glaze
- 10 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
Herb and Garlic Spice Mix
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Pork tenderloin (about 2 pounds)
- Rinse tenderloin under cold water and pat dry with paper toweling. Mix together spice ingredients and pat generously over tenderloin; let stand for 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan, mix together ingredients for glaze and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Heat grill to 450 F and place tenderloin on the grill.
- Brush both sides of the tenderloin with glaze, turning every 10 to 15 minutes. Cook until internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Remove from grill, cover loosely with foil and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove foil and cut and serve tenderloin immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/