Simple and delicious, our Honey Glazed Squash is the perfect fall comfort food! With only a few tasty ingredients, it’s the perfect side item for any fall dinner or the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving menu.
Honey Glazed Squash
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee ® Honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- salt and pepper
- 2 acorn squash
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Place, cut side down, in shallow pan. Add 1/2 inch hot water to pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes until almost tender.
- Turn cut side up and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine honey, butter, Worcestershire sauce, walnuts and raisins in a bowl.
- Spoon into squash.
- Return to oven and bake 15 minutes longer until filling is heated and squash is tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/