Honey Graham Muffins
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups crushed honey graham crackers
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine crackers, sugar and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl lightly beat Sue Bee Honey, milk, egg whites and cinnamon.
- Add the milk mixture to the cracker mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/