Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups coconut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- Combine oats, raisins and coconut in a large bowl; mix well and set aside.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, butter, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a microwave proof bowl and cook in microwave until butter and honey are melted.
- Stir together then pour over oat mixture and toss until well blended.
- Spread on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- It will darken a little when it cools.
- Stir half way through.
- Remove and let cool.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/