Honey Grilled Pork Chops
- 1/3 Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 center-cut pork chops
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Trim excess fat from chops; then prick with a fork on both sides and set aside.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl; pour half of this in a shallow pan and add the chops.
- Pour remaining sauce/marinade over the chops, then refrigerate for up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Prepare grill; spray grill rack with non-stick spray before heating.
- Combine sugar, honey and sesame oil in a small saucepan; cook on low until sugar dissolves then remove from heat.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Drizzle chops lightly with peanut or other oil on both sides, and grill directly over coals or heat until lightly charred.
- Turn chops and do opposite side; then move away from direct heat.
- Brush chops with honey glaze and cover grill.
- Turn and baste chops several times, until meat checks done, about 30 minutes or a cut towards the bone section shows no blood and only pale pink to browned meat.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/