This recipe for Honey Jalapeno Bites is a favorite of Brian Henningsen of The Henningsens! If you’re hosting a party with friends or getting together with friends to watch the game, this recipe is a must.
Honey Jalapeno Bites
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee Honey
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 slices of thin bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash peppers under cold water.
- Cut peppers in half the long way and remove the seeds.
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese and chopped onions in a bowl.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into jalepenos.
- Wrap with bacon and secure using a tooth pick.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-50 minutes or until bacon starts to crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes.
- Drizzle with Sue Bee Honey.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/