Honey-Lemon Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup onion
- 3/4 cup rice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Grate 1 teaspoon of zest from the lemon, and press 1 tablespoon of juice.
- Combine the zest and juice with Sue Bee Honey, stock and soy sauce.
- Heat oil in a large wok with a cover and brown the thighs.
- Remove the thighs from oil and add the onion; saute until soft.
- Add the rice, pepper, and broth mixture; top with the browned thighs.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/