Honey Lemon Chicken
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sodium-free seasoning
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken, seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once and basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/