Making this Honey-Lemon Salad Dressing is easy and quick. You can also tweak the ingredients to fit your tastes by adding more honey and olive oil if the dressing is too tart. If it’s too bland simply add more lemon juice.
Honey-Lemon Salad Dressing
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Combine the lemon juice, garlic and salt in a small bowl and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add the honey and olive oil and stir well.
- Add the freshly ground pepper to taste.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/