Honey Lime Chicken
Write a review
- 1/8 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 10 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour and cayenne.
- Add chicken, a few strips at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in butter on all sides.
- Combine the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chicken.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until juices run clear and sauce is thickened.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/