Honey Lime Chicken Wings
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 18 whole chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup four bean flour
- 2 quarts vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour to coat.
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until cooked through. Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/