Honey Lime Gazpacho
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- ice cubes ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 large ripe tomatoes
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 medium orange sweet bell pepper
- 2 medium cucumbers
- lime wedges and green onion
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, orange sweet peppers, jalapeno, and garlic.
- Process the mixture in a food processor, half at a time, with several on/off turns until you have large chunks.
- Place all of the mixture in the food processor bowl. Add Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, cilantro, ginger and sea salt. Cover and process with several on/off turns until the mixture is just a little chunky. If desired, season to taste with additional sea salt.
- Place 2 to 3 ice cubes in each of four shallow bowls; ladle soup over ice. Serve with lime wedges and green onions.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/