Kick up your feet and relax with this delicious Honey Lime Margarita! It’s perfect for summer nights on the patio or a Cinco de Mayo fiesta. Pair it with chips and guacamole for the ultimate combination.
Honey Lime Margarita
- 3 tablespoons Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup tequila
- Lime wedges
- Kosher salt
- In a cocktail shaker, combine Sue Bee Honey, lime juice, tequila and ice.
- Shake until the Sue Bee Honey is thoroughly mixed and the ice is gone.
- Rub a lime wedge along the rim of two glasses and dip into the salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the margarita over ice.
- Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy!
- Use freshly squeezed lime juice for best results.
- Substitute cold water or simple syrup for tequila to create a non-alcoholic version.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/