Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- In a large mixing bowl, add the first 6 ingredients; stir to combine.
- In another bowl, add the Sue Bee Honey, milk, butter and egg; whisk to combine and until mixture is smooth.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Fold in just until moistened (do not overmix).
- Pour batter into 12 muffin tins that have been lightly buttered or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack before turning out of pan.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/