Honey-Mustard Chicken (Crock Pot)
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sweet-hot mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Brown chicken in skillet and transfer to slow cooker.
- Melt butter is a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add all other ingredients, stirring well. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve with rice.
- You can also use one whole chicken cut up into serving pieces.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/