Honey Mustard Pasta Salad
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup dry pasta
- 1 cup cooked ham
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta in 2 quarts of salted boiling water until done to taste.
- While pasta is cooking, add Sue Bee Honey, mustard, vinegar, pepper and garlic to the bottom of a serving dish.
- Add hot drained cooked pasta, ham, and tomatoes to the dish and toss until coated by the dressing.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/