Honey-Mustard Pecan Chicken Thighs
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Place chicken thighs in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the salt, black pepper, cayenne, and dried thyme; sprinkle evenly over the chicken thighs.
- In another bowl, add 1/2 cup Sue Bee Honey, 1/2 cup mustard, and garlic; stir to combine; pour mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take chicken out of marinade and discard marinade.
- Dredge chicken in pecans then place chicken on a lightly greased rack in a foil lined broiler pan.
- Bake at 375 F for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining Sue Bee Honey, the remaining mustard, and the curry.
- Serve the sauce with the chicken.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/