Honey and Nut Cheerios Squares
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Measure Sue Bee Honey and sugar into a large saucepan.
- Heat just to boiling.
- Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in Cheerios, mixing thoroughly to coat evenly.
- Fold into a buttered 13x9 pan.
- Allow to cool one minute.
- With slightly wet hands, gently press mixture down so that bars will be compact and hold their shape.
- Allow to cool thoroughly, about 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/