Honey Oat Biscotti
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream butter.
- Beat in Sue Bee Honey, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir into butter mixture. Stir in oats and nuts.
- On greased baking sheet, shape dough into 2 (10x3x1-inch) logs.
- Bake at 375 F for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove to cutting board.
- Cut each log into 1/2-inch strips; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 F, 25-30 minutes or until crisp throughout strip.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/