Honey-Oat Casserole Bread
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup quick-cooking oat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- In lg. mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In another bowl, combine the Sue Bee Honey, butter and boiling water. Stir until butter is melted.
- Cool until warm.
- Add the eggs, oats, salt, butter mixture and 2 cups flour to the yeast mixture; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough; dough will be slightly sticky.
- Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch down dough.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 quart round baking dish.
- Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled again, about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake at 375 F for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from baking dish and cool on wire rack.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/