Honey-Orange Glazed Ham
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 5- to 7-pound precooked ham
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 6-oz. can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 orange, sliced
- Using a paring knife, score ham in a diamond pattern, making cuts about 1/4-inch deep.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except orange, and bring to a boil while stirring.
- Continue boiling and stirring for 1 minute.
- Brush ham with glaze and bake 1 1/4 to 2 1/2 hours at 325 F, brushing with glaze every 30 minutes.
- The last 45 minutes, top ham with orange slices.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/