Honey Orange Glazed Pork Chops
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 medium pork loin chops
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Lemon pepper
- Season pork chops with lemon pepper and place in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Coat top of pork chops with half of glaze mixture and bake at 350 F for about 20 minutes.
- Turn pork chops and cover with remaining mixture.
- Continue baking another 20 to 30 minutes or until pork chops are done.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/