Add some bold and delicious flavors to your dinner table!
Try this light and delicious Honey-Orange Marinated Salmon made with Sue Bee Honey, orange juice and more!
Honey-Orange Marinated Salmon
Aaron Henningsen's favorite Sue Bee recipe!
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- Combine Sue Bee Honey and next six ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several times.
- Line 8-by-8-inch baking dish with foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place salmon in baking dish and bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/