Honey Peach Bran Muffins
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup peach yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup drained chopped canned peaches
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flours, bran, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Separately, combine Sue Bee Honey, egg white, yogurt, and oil; stir well.
- Pour liquid into dry ingredients; stir until just moistened.
- Add peaches.
- Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/