Honey Peach Freeze
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen sliced peaches
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Place a few peach slices aside for garnish. Put remaining peaches in a blender or food processor.
- Add the Sue Bee Honey and juices. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into four freezer-proof dishes and freeze.
- Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with the reserved peaches.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/