It doesn’t get much better, or easier, than our Honey PB Cheerio Bars! With only three simple ingredients and no baking required, it’s hard to resist these tasty little bars … especially when they make for the perfect on-the-go breakfast option or a delightful afternoon snack!
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios
- Line 8x8' pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Cook honey and peanut butter over medium heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted and blended.
- Remove from heat and stir in cereal; mix until evenly coated.
- Place mixture in prepared pan and press in place.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting into bars.
- Cut into preferred size and enjoy!