Honey Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Energy Bars
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- Stir together oatmeal, chocolate chips and coconut in a bowl.
- Mix in Sue Bee Honey and peanut butter. Stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture from bowl to a 9x9 baking pan lined with parchment paper and spread evenly across the bottom.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until mixture has set.
- Remove from refrigerator and pull out the parchment paper with the mixture.
- Cut the square mixture into the desired size and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/