Honey Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/3 cup flour
- 10-ounces peanut butter cup, chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 325 degrees.
- Mix Sue Bee Honey, butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs until smooth and creamy.
- Add dry ingredients until mixed; dough will not be stiff.
- Mix in cut-up peanut butter cups and chips.
- Refrigerate dough for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/