Laurie Hudson’s Honey Peanut Butter Gems entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Honey Peanut Butter Gems
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Clover Honey from a 12 oz. jar, divided use
- 1 cup peanut butter spread with honey
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1/4 cup of Sue Bee Honey plus rest of ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well using an electric mixer.
- Roll dough into 1" balls. Place 2" apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Immediately press the bowl of a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon into the center of each cookie to make a shallow depression.
- Cool cookies 2 minutes on the sheet then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Just before serving, fill depression in each cookie with 1/2 teaspoon honey.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/