Honey Peanut Butter
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/3 cups dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place peanuts, salt, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor with metal blade inserted.
- Cover and blend or process until spreadable (about 6 or 7 minutes).
- Stop and scrape sides of blender/food processor and add in Sue Bee Honey and blend until smooth and well-combined.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. It will keep for several months as long as it is kept refrigerated.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/