Honey Pecan Rolls
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 10 to 12 frozen cinnamon rolls
- In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet, bring Sue Bee Honey, brown sugar and butter or margarine to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool slightly and arrange pecans in the syrup.
- Place thawed cinnamon rolls on top of pecan syrup mixture.
- Cover and let rise in warm place for about 30 minutes or until about double in size.
- Bake in center of 375 F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown.
- While still hot, invert baking dish on large plate.
- 9. Let skillet remain for about 2 minutes for syrup to drizzle down.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/