These Honey Popcorn Balls are a guaranteed hit for whatever occasion or party you have coming up! With only two ingredients and simple instructions, these tasty little treats are impossible to resist.
Honey Popcorn Balls
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 cups popcorn
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Heat honey in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until it reaches a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Let the honey simmer for 1 minute without stirring, then immediately remove from heat and drizzle the honey over the popcorn.
- Toss to combine until the popcorn is evenly coated with the honey.
- Transfer the popcorn to the freezer. Let it chill for 5-15 minutes until the honey is cool to the touch; remove from the freezer.
- Shape the popcorn into small balls using a large ice cream scoop or by shaping it with your hands after greasing them with cooking spray.
- Place the popcorn balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet. If desired, place a toothpick or other small skewer into the center of the popcorn ball.
- Let cool to room temperature, serve and enjoy!
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/