Honey Puppy Chow
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 9 cups of cereal (any combination of rice or wheat squares and oat cereal)
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix cereals and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, margarine and Sue Bee Honey; microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, or until smooth, stirring well after 1 minute.
- Stir vanilla into honey mixture.
- Pour honey mixture over cereal, stirring until pieces are evenly coated.
- Pour coated mixture and powdered sugar in an airtight bag and shake until all pieces are well-coated.
- Spread mix out on waxed paper to cool and harden.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/