Nothing says fall quite like the combination of pumpkin and cinnamon!
Scoop out the seeds when carving your pumpkins and make a batch of Honey Roasted Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds with Sue Bee Honey! It’s the perfect snack for a Halloween party with friends or a fall gathering with friends. The recipe is simple too. Try it for yourself and let us know what you think.
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 3 cups fresh pumpkin seeds, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Kosher salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Spread out seeds on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until slightly crunchy.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Sue Bee Honey and cinnamon until well-combined.
- Add hot pumpkin seeds to mixing bowl and mix well until all of the seeds are thoroughly coated.
- Return the seeds to the baking sheet and spread in a single layer.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes until sauce begins to caramelize on the seeds.
- Remove seeds from oven and lightly sprinkle with kosher salt to taste; stir and let cool on the pan.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.