Honey Roasted Onions
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 large vidalia onions
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8-1/4 ground red pepper
- Set oven to 350 F.
- Peel onions, and cut in half crosswise.
- Place onions cut sides down, in an 8-inch square pan; drizzle with water.
- Cover with foil; bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey and remaining ingredients.
- Turn onions over; brush half of honey mixture over onions.
- Bake, uncovered for another 30 minutes, or until tender, basting with remaining honey mixture after 15 minutes of baking.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/