Honey-Sesame Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup Beer
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, beer, sesame seeds, Dijon mustard, black pepper and cloves; stir well.
- Place pork in a heavy duty zip-top plastic bag, and pour mixture over pork; seal bag and shake until meat is well coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-low to medium hot coals. I have a gas grill and spray the top rack with cooking spray before lighting the grill.
- Place pork on rack; grill, covered, 30 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part reads 160 F, turning often and basting with marinade (I turn and baste every 5-10 minutes).
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Slice diagonally across grain into thin slices and garnish if desired.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/