Turn the traditional smoothie into a spoonable breakfast treat with our Honey Smoothie Bowl! Packed full of honey, fruit and other all-natural ingredients, our smoothie bowl is delicious and nutritious … it doesn’t get much better than that!
Honey Smoothie Bowl
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 10 ounces frozen peaches
- 1 cup water
- 10 ounces frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flaxmeal
- a pinch of salt
- berries, granola, nuts, coconut and cream for topping
- Soften the frozen fruit in the microwave or leave it out on the counter to thaw.
- Blend the peaches with the water and pour into a bowl.
- Blend the raspberries or strawberries with the coconut milk.
- Combine the two fruit puree mixtures and stir in the chia seeds, flax, honey and salt. Let stand for 10-15 minutes to thicken.
- Serve with toppings of your choice. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to three days - add water to leftovers to rehydrate if necessary.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/