- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 pound fresh spinach
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Sprinkle salt in a large bowl; add garlic.
- Mash garlic and salt to a paste, using back of a spoon.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, olive oil, and lemon juice in a jar.
- Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Add honey mixture to garlic mixture; stir well.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves thoroughly and and pat dry.
- Tear leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Combine spinach, oranges, and walnuts in a large bowl; toss well.
- Pour honey mixture over salad, tossing to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/