Honey Stir-Fry Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1-3 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine all ingredients except cornstarch.
- Place cornstarch in a separate bowl and slowly whisk in everything else until desired consistency.
- When your stir-fried vegetables are done, pour the sauce in and stir from the bottom, keeping the wok or pan at a higher heat.
- In a few minutes the sauce will thicken.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/