Sweeten the mood with this Honey & Vanilla Avocado Pudding! The creamy texture and delicious flavor make this pudding an irresistible treat. And it’s healthy, too!
Honey & Vanilla Avocado Pudding
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- Place the honey, avocado, vanilla and chia seeds in a blender or food processor.
- While blending, slowly pour in the almond milk until the pudding reaches a creamy consistency.
- Divide among ramekins or glasses and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Top with sliced almonds and serve!
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/