Honey Vindaloo Glazed Chicken Wings
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 24 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons vindaloo curry paste
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Cut chicken wings into 3 pieces at the joints, reserve wing tips for stock.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl with chicken, toss to coat chicken in marinade.
- Cover refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to hot.
- Place undrained chicken on oiled rack over baking dish.
- Roast uncovered in hot oven for about 40 mins until browned and cooked through, turning once during cooking.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/