Honey Walnut Cranberry Butter
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup prepared cranberry sauce or jellied cranberries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon cranberry or orange juice
- Whip Sue Bee Honey and butter until well-blended and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine chopped cranberries, cranberry sauce, walnuts, orange peel and juice. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Fold the cranberry mixture into the honey butter mixture and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature and refrigerate any unused honey butter.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/