Honey Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cookies
Write a review
- 3/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup raisins
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup light butter
- 1 1/8 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/4-1/2 cup raw chopped nuts
- Mix all ingredients until well combined - except oats, raisins and nuts.
- Mix in oats, raisins, and nuts. Mix well.
- Drop onto lightly greased baking sheet using ice cream scoop.
- Bake at 325 F for 18-20 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/