Kara Culpepper’s Honey Yogurt Pie with Honey Drizzle and Toasted Walnuts entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Honey Yogurt Pie With Honey Drizzle and Toasted Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 ounces block-style cream cheese, room temperature
- 6-ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6-ounce package prepared graham cracker crust
- Additional 3 tablespoons Sue Bee Honey for drizzling
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, Sue Bee Honey and vanilla for 5 minutes until well-combined and fluffy.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust and smooth top.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- To serve, cut into wedges and drizzle about a half tablespoon of honey over each slice and garnish with some chopped walnuts.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/