Kara Culpepper’s Honey Yogurt Pie with Honey Drizzle and Toasted Walnuts entry in the Sue Bee Honey Sweet Eats Recipe Contest!
Honey Yogurt Pie With Honey Drizzle and Toasted Walnuts
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 8 ounces block-style cream cheese, room temperature
- 6-ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6-ounce package prepared graham cracker crust
- Additional 3 tablespoons Sue Bee Honey for drizzling
- 1/3 cup toasted chopped walnuts
- In bowl of electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, yogurt, Sue Bee Honey and vanilla for 5 minutes until well-combined and fluffy.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust and smooth top.
- Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- To serve, cut into wedges and drizzle about a half tablespoon of honey over each slice and garnish with some chopped walnuts.
Sue Bee Honey http://www.suebee.com/